Monday, December 7, 2009

A Diary Scattered in Time and Space.

That's what I am going to do on Wednesday...let you into selections from my diary from the time I came to the US. It does go to times before and beyond that. I am working with the notion of the dairy as a fragmented way of writing and experiencing. It is a place for my many little obsessions and the question I incessantly ask is why did those little things become obsessions?
The idea in many ways is similar to the one I shared with all of you in class.
Only that formally it has a different face than the one I imagined in class.
It is the idea of certain episodes from the diary embodying time, space, smell, touch, texture and color. What kind of presence those episodes have?
How does your body and mine suspend in a past made present.

No comments:

Post a Comment