Monday, November 30, 2009

HeadDown Focaultropism

I and I:Post-it Man

I live in a land of brief mirages.
In this land everything needs to be named, classified and attended according to my own forgetfulness.
Since I forget everything I must label everything in order to remember what it is.
Labels get worn out and sticky notes and post-its loose their glue.
Some stay in place but the sun makes the contents vanish.
As a result some are banished; people or things without a label disappear and others take the right to talk about them.

No label = NO voice.

In this land of mirages and funny mirrors those who remain are distorted, stretched or neglected.
It is romantic but I wish I could have a long strip of paper to document all I see before it disappears.
Like the romantics I would love to leave my stain of blood on the snow.
Everybody would know where to follow it
...unless I am not there when you get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment