Monday, November 9, 2009

pull ups (pending written response to last week readings+thoughts on the body)

"I know how it is where you come from
you might have been brought up where bad things happen
when we find something like this (unas barras)
we feel it is paradise
see
all these things are taken away from us
so
if we want to get what you can get out of them
we have to use
our imagination
if you want to go rob
or shoot people
you can do it
but if you want to get a better life
you go out to the world and do what you got to do
do what you got to do
when you go back to Ecuador
you are going to get all the girls go crazy
touch you
say thing like
uh
you got bigger
i know you can judge one from the cover
see the scar in my face
i might have gone through some stuff
do you have a friend that can give you do some pull ups?
you want the model body type
I know what you want
and see
you are thin
that is good
you just need to work
every day
little by little
you might see some guys that are doing it by themselves
you might try
and say
i can't get none done
but they have just been doing it
when you go back to Ecuador
you can get the Ecuadorian ladies
you are not going to stay here are you?
you are going back aren't you?
are you here here?
you have to take advantage of everything that is open to you
the pool
the gym
some other guys might not be friendly and talk to you
but you can see what they do
and try it yourself
you work every day
five days a week
or three days
if you see it hurts
monday wednesday friday
see?
I am trying to loose some weight
I am two hundred and fifty now
you can just start working
I run, I do push ups, pull ups, sit ups
that is all you need
you see those guys that lift weights?
when you stop doing that you get fat
see
I know where you come from there is nothing like that
you don't judge a book by its cover
I could have judge you
and said
M13
but I didn't
you see the scar in my face?
you could have said I'm a bad guy
see how I pull
you need to get some gloves to improve your grip
feel it
I can help you
try
come one
I can help you
pull
see?
I let you pull
you just have to tell your friend to help you but to let you still pull
it is just through the bump that you need help
these help you form this muscles
this
on your back
I read
I never got into professional boxing
amateur
I ripped my Achilles tendon
I work
I own three properties
I am 25
I work out 5 days a week
I don't smoke
don't drink
Once you star working your body you don't want to poison it
you are fit
you are thin
you are going to pull in the stomach
get some chest frame
shoulders
back
you just want to fit your clothes
friday night you can go out
work out
freshen up
take a shower
get your clothes on
and
go out
a little social drinking it is ok
I am not going to run my extra miles now
because I have been here talking to you
but that is ok
I help you
I taught you something
Good Luck"


Truly Gomez
transcribed conversation
11/09/09

No comments:

Post a Comment